More about SASS, JS and Interactive Experiences
Full Stack Development
Experienced in full web application development and deployment(server side, client side, AJAX, and 3rd party integrations) capable of producing start to finish web applications from CMS to CSS and everything in-between across multiple platforms.
Behind the scenes, architecture, integrations, services, and all things data
Specializing in Drupal, responsive themes, custom modules, site administration
Unix style command line driven workflows and cloud server administration
Multiple Drupal Commerce solutions, custom commerce modules, custom payment gateways, user and order management and reporting.
Modern Client Side Coding Practices In Action
- Custom jQuery plugins
- JS games and interactive experiences
- Light boxes, banners, scroll widgets, mega menus, media players, interstitials and all the other essentials
- Experienced w/ Social Media, YouTube and Google Maps APIs
- AJAX applications, advanced form validation & more
- Mobile first fully responsive layouts
- Gulp scripting
- SASS powered collaboration, templatation & gridding
- IE compatibility w/ Modernizr, Respond.js, HTML5 Shiv and CSS3Pie
Data Driven/CMS Specialist
Cross platform server side experience including data export and reporting, Perl, SFTP, AJAX, advanced form development and REST. Architect of multiple CMS solutions, familiar with traditional SQL queries and various abstraction layers. I am formally trained in Adobe CQ and certified in Sitecore .NET and I have been on dev teams creating high profile web apps on both platforms. Experienced in object oriented patterns, limited experience with Symphony MVC and native iOS
Lead Drupal developer with experience in most relevant APIs and modules and dozens of responsive D7 sites.
Drupal Done Right
Well versed in the nuances of drupal development, deployment, migration, maintainance and best practices
- Responsive theming w/ Omega, Adaptive or Zen base
- Menu hooks, views hooks, theme hooks and custom templates
- Render array creation/manipulation
- Features, versioning and patching
- Acquia Dashboard/chron/search
- Drush based workflow w/ aliases
- D6 to D7 Migrations
Custom Modules Include
- Ticketing Systems
- Custom Commerce Carts
- Batch entity processing
- Chron Tasks
- Advanced permissions and content gating
- Multistep and AJAX enabled forms
- 3rd party integrations
- HTML Emails
- Installation Profiles and Scripting
Command Line Driven Workflows
Basic dev-ops and systems knowledge w/ command line driven workflows. Familiar with multi-site Apache, mySQL and PHP configuration on Ubuntu and OSX. Versed in command line SQL and accustomed to working with SSH/SCP, GIT, and SVN. Able to leverage tools like bundler, drush, ruby, gulp, etc. Experience with cloud server setup and deployment. Armed with a plethora of well curated bash scripts for creating and managing databases/users, configuring vhosts, environment based configuration and site/theme generation.
Drupal Commerce Experience
With multiple Drupal Commerce solutions and modules delivered in recent years the complexities of electronic commerce are well known. Experience includes a custom payment gateway w/ credit and checking support plus refund/void functionality, cart/profile linkage and checkout registration, order support/ticketing system, 3rd party shipping integration, variable payments/donations, multiple carts/streams, custom checkout rules, cart widgets, order histories/donation walls, cataloging w/ Solr & Facets, user/order imports and exports, related products, chron fulfillment & recurring orders, metrics and automated reporting.
Take a curriculum vitae with you.